Raising backyard chickens for beginners. Each month The Rootsy Community comes together to bring their best ideas to the table. We call it CSA, Community Supported Answers!
The Rootsy Community is awesome! This month’s Community Supported Answer (CSA) is about backyard chickens. We know it can seem overwhelming when you are just getting started and so we want to collect your terrific ideas. Please share your success tips (and even failures) and help beginners who are raising backyard chickens for the first time.
Here’s the topic:
Share your best success tips to help those who are raising backyard chickens for the first time.
What do they need to know about feeding, watering, chicken coop care, and raising baby chicks? What chicken tips do you have to offer for those that are raising chickens for the first time?
Leave your comments below. We’ll take the answers you leave us and compile them into an article in this very spot! We know Rootsy readers are generous and want to share their knowledge so everyone can benefit from the experience and wisdom they have gained!
The rules of Rootsy Responds:
- We reserve the right to edit comments for content and usefulness.
- No political or religious discussion is allowed.
- Offer only supportive words. Let’s follow grandma’s advice: if we don’t have anything nice to say we don’t say it at all.
- Keep the language friendly. Let’s avoid cussing.
- Photographs, links, and anything shared within this group should also be kid-friendly
- Bloggers are welcome to share post links as long as they are on topic. Off-topic posts will not be approved.
Stay tuned, at month end we will consolidate your ideas into a comprehensive post compiled from all your best ideas. We can’t wait to see what knowledge you share with the community!
Latest posts by Shelle Wells (see all)
- Exploring the Realities of Simple Living: 5 Basic Skills to Learn Online - February 6, 2018
- Rootsy Responds: Raising Backyard Chickens for Beginners - January 31, 2018
- Smart Gardeners Use a Yearly Journal, Here’s Why - January 29, 2018