Overcoming the challenge of not having enough time for your Self-Reliant life
Time to complete this lesson:
Video: 20 minutes
Handout: 10 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Do you struggle with fitting all the things you’d like to accomplish into each day? We all do at one time or another! Even though we all have the same 24 hours to work with, some people just naturally seem to get a lot accomplished.
Why is that?
- Do they have a special potion or formula that makes them super human? Nope.
- Are they just good at hiding it? If we dug deeper would we that they have all their dirty clothes stuffed in the laundry room where we can’t see? Let’s hope not!
- Are they quick to make decisions and ultra organized? Maybe.
Most likely, those super productive people are very good at setting personal priorities and focusing on the task at hand.
We are starting off the series by talking about ways we can overcome the challenges of too little time. So in this lesson, we’ll give you tips to increase your productivity, save time, and get to the things that are most important for YOU.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Why we procrastinate in the first place.
- What your perfect self-reliant day would look like.
- How to take a big project and break it down into bitesize chunks.
- 5 tips to make extra time in your day.